Recognition

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Just Us Girls #710 -- MOODBOARD Week

 

Lovely Lisa is hosting Moodboard week at Just Us Girls.  This week, our cards need to be inspired by the above picture.  I focused on the single neutral color, knitting, teddy bear. My background panel is embossed with Rich Cocoa ink on kraft cardstock. A Copic colored bear, layered sentiment and gems complete the card.

Still sticking with my New Year resolution, I have made three duplicates for my stash.

Check out our fabulous guest designer for January, Stef Perry. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at Perry Papercrafts

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesConcord & 9th Hugs
Winnie & Walter Hugs
Spellbinders Sweater Weather EF
Cardstock110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Desert Storm (kraft)
Brazzill solid brown cardstock
InkMemento Rich Cocoa
Copic markers
EmbellishmentsLittle Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Desk StaplesDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun with that embossed background very cute

cm said...

Your knit embossed background is a wonderful stage for your sweet bear! Cute and cozy!
hugs~carol

Carol said...

Cozy moodboard, cozy card! Cute sentiment that goes so well with the bear!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This little bear is extra cute, Elizabeth! He looks quite cozy on that fabulous knitted background. Darling card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love that background - what a perfect embossing folder to use for your cute and cozy bear! (I just put it in my shopping cart!). I love your take on the moodboard.

Stef Perry said...

I adore your cute bear and the sentiment just tickles my punny heart! Love this Elizabeth!

Rosmarie said...

Super cute! I love the background pattern! Rosi x
Dream Factory
DotMCC

Bobby said...

I have that bear and hardly ever use him, Elizabeth. He looks great on a monochromatic card. And who doesn't want a bear hug now and then.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is adorable! I love that cute bear holding up the sign. Great placement of the big hugs, too. Your background looks fabulous!

Ina G said...

Super detailed background Elizabeth for your cute huggy bear. Love the bold hugs and touches of bling.