Recognition

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC230 – Featured Designer Vicky


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Vicky is your featured designer.  Today I focused on the middle column: THANK YOU SENTIMENT, FREE, KNITTED ELEMENTS.  I made this card with a 3D embossing folder.  I brayed ink on the smooth side of the embossing folder prior to running the kraft cardstock through the die cutter.  I love the effect!

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesHoney Bee Sweater Weather
Spellbinders Sweater Weather
embossing folder
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Desert Storm
Ink Versafine Onyx pigment ink
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Distress Oxide Gathered Twigs
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards pearls
Pink Fresh glitter dots
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love this! Warm and wonderful!

Marlena M. said...

I love the effect too; gorgeous texture! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog; you made my day. ;)

Kristin Sluhan said...

I saw this card at the TTT challenge and it took my breath away! I LOVE the texture you created on this...it is so beautiful and has so many options! I really need to get it... Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and support!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

The inking adds so much textural detail to your card detail and allows the embossed effect to really shine Elizabeth - I love it!