Recognition

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Retro Rubber Challenge 196 | Tic Tac Toe!


I am thrilled to be guest designing this week at Retro Rubber.  I also love playing Tic Tac Toe!  I focused on the center column: DIE CUT, PUMPKINS and STRIPES.  The tag and pumpkins are die cut, and the tag's patterned paper and washi are striped.  Not only did I dig deep into my stash to find some oldie but goodie stamps, I also dug out the metallic thread! When did you last make a nest of thread!

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your designs in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesEssentials by Ellen Thankful (released 2015)
Impression Obsession Don't Lose Your Head (2016)
Paper Smooches Scalloped Tag (2016?)
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Memory Box rhinestones
Washi, black ribbon and metallic thread (stash)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape
Stapler

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun! Love the washi tape too

Heather said...

Elizabeth, thanks so much for guesting with us at Retro Rubber with this brilliant card - LOVE this sentiment, I cracked up when I saw it! Such fun paper for a cute tag, too! Thanks again!