Thursday, August 18, 2022

The Paper Players - PP604 - A Color Challenge from Anne Marie


This week at The Paper Players, we are working with the colors BLACK, WHITE and the pop of one other color of our choice.  I chose GOLD.  I am trying to "get into" the foil trend.  Let me start by saying I have no idea how to photograph a foiled card...the light never seemed to hit the card the right way to capture the sparkle of the foil. I apologize for the awful picture; this will be a task I will have to work on.

I am saving for a Glimmer but in the meantime I used a "toner card front".  I used a Unity toner card front and ran it through my laminator with Deco foil.  The shine is amazing.  However, there are bits not covered by foil.  I am not sure if this is common in foiling.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSimon Says Stamp Thinking of You
Cardstock    Unity Toner Card Fronts
110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill black cardstock
 Ink
Embellishments Deco gold foil
Little Things by Lucy's Cards gold dots
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape
Laminator

1 comment:

Cindy Beach said...

Your card is so pretty and I love the pop of gold! Yes, foil is a bear to photograph. I have no tips on this topic. I'm so glad that you joined us this week at The Paper Players!