Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Peace On Earth Challenge #21


This week at Peace on Earth, the mood board features lots of blue, and the upper left corner features nutcrackers!  I think Avery Elle introduced this nutcracker set last year.  I popped my nutcrackers up with foam tape and adhered to a Stardream cardbase stenciled with Pearl White Stencil Butter.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesAvery Elle Nutcrackers
My Favorite Things Snowfall stencil
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Stardream navy cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Versamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Embellishments Smooches gold accents 
The Crafters Workshop Pearl
White Stencil Butter
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape


1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This card rocks. I see another winner in this one