Recognition

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

The Paper Players - PP601 - A Sketch from LeAnne


This week at The Paper Players, we are working with the sketch to the left.  Of late, I have been consumed with ephemera.  Since discovering these precut images, I am addicted.  I have three packages by different manufacturers...mixing and matching is so much fun.  I decided to create a collage using the sketch as the basis.  I also pulled out my Dymo punch for the sentiment which I haven't used in awhile.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/Dies
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Memory Box 6x6 paper
Ranger/Tim Holtz Flowers &
Butterfly ephemera
 Ink
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Dymo Labeller
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, Elizabeth, this paper is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love every details! The butterflies, the rose and that fun sentiment! Just lovely! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Good for you, using up your ephemera! I just sit and look at it and wonder what in the world am I going to do with all of it? I have tons too! But this is very pretty and you were able to use up some of that gorgeousness! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is such a different style for you Elizabeth - I'm glad you're having fun with your ephemera, creating beautiful cards like this. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!