Recognition

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Retro Rubber Challenge 187 | Tic Tac Toe!


This week at Retro Rubber, we are playing Tic Tac Toe.  I focused on the top row: CIRCLES, BIRDS and DIE CUT/PUNCH.  Usually I plan a card then execute.  This card I just made... I started with die cut circles cut from sprayed cardstock popped up on a kraft cardbase. Separately I made the little birds then just merged the two.  I actually like the design... it worked for me!

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPoppystamps Big Circle Background
My Favorite Things Birds of a Feather
Simply Graphic English sentiments
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 InkDistress and Heidi Swapp sprays
Copic markers
Posca white paint pen
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Googly eyes
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh gosh, Elizabeth, I LOVE this card! What fun little birds, and I love the circle layout you did in that beautiful green! Such a delightful card! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Claire Grantham said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the little birds too! I used the same row and I love seeing how varied our makes are when using the same row. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

JanR said...

I love this card! The colours are wonderful and those birds are so fabulous.