Recognition

Sunday, July 3, 2022

The Card Concept #178 {By The Sea}


So love the inspiration over at The Card Concept this week.  I used the suggested colors plus the overall theme of seashells to create a Clean and Layered card.  A while back I made a mistake and purchased a 12 x 12 shell stencil.  I have come to love these large shells!

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesThe Crafters' Workshop 12x12 Sea Creature stencil
Avery Elle XOXO die
Simon Says Stamp Summer die
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Desert Storm
My Favorite Things gold matte cardstock
 Ink Simon Says Stamp Spring Rain and Mint inks
My Favorite Things Soft Brown ink
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

The stenciled background is beautiful, and I also love the gold sentiment. So happy you played along at The Card Concept this week!