Sunday, May 22, 2022

The Card Concept #175 {May Flowers} & Freshly Made Sketches #536 - A Sketch by Karren



I am combining the fabulous colors and flowers from the Card Concept this week with the fun little sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  Let me just say I have discovered the brilliance of die cut washi!  Pink Fresh is my new best friend.  I love beautiful washi and now it is easier than ever to use on cards.  The impression plate used on the background is new also... and I anticipate a lot of use!

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPink Fresh Hydrangea and Rose washi and dies
Pink Fresh Diagonal Stitched Plaid
Waffle Flower With Love
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
My Favorite Things matte gold card stock
 Ink
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards (pearls)
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive



7 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Gorgeous colours on your pretty washi tape card and the background detail compliments them perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept. Cheers, Kerry DT

Kim S said...

I love your gorgeous florals grouped around the golden sentiment! And the pattern in the background accents it all beautifully! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept AND at Freshly Made Sketches.

LeAnne said...

Oh so pretty!

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm a big fan of the pretty washi that's available now but I confess I didn't know about companion dies! I think you've made my day! This card is so beautiful. The background has such great texture, the floral images are so thoughtfully placed, and the gold sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous! Love that background die! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Claire said...

I had no idea you'd used washi for this beauty - just gorgeous!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my heart! This is SO pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT
The Card Concept