Recognition

Monday, May 23, 2022

CAS on Friday Challenge #231 | Butterflies


The keyword this week at CAS on Friday is BUTTERFLIES.  I wanted to try my hand at something nontraditional... quilling.  Using my stylus and thin strips of paper, I rolled and "squished" to make the shapes for my butterfly.  Although clean and simple... a lot of time spent rolling and gluing!

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPapertrey Ink Leaf Cluster
Karen Lockhart sentiment
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Scrap cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue

1 comment:

Valérie said...

Wow I am in awe. I love the quilling for your butterfly. Amazing! And with the leaves it is very elegant. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS on Friday! Stay safe and keep crafting! xx