Recognition

Saturday, February 19, 2022

TIME OUT Challenge 207 - CASe a Card


This week at TIME OUT, we are CASEing Michele Ferguson, one of my favorite cardmakers. Casing one of Michele's cards brings me back to the Muse Challenges... I don't think I ever missed one. I learned so much by CASEing others.  This card is no different.  I love Michele's style and took her guidance to heart.  Like Michele,  I followed these rules:

  • NO stamping
  • shades of any color - I used cool colors, greens and blues
  • die-cut sprigs, twigs, or leaves - no blooms!
  • any die-cut central shape to tuck them under - I used a large die cut sentiment
  • and a little bling! I used crystal Stickles.
Thanks for a fun layout/technique.
Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies Walter & Winnie Hi Cutaway
Waffle Flower Sprigs Dies
Poppystamps Lorelai Leaf
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
scrap cardstock
 Ink
Embellishments Crystal Stickles
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M Foam Tape

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You used gorgeous greens and glimmering blues, Elizabeth! And also, one of my all-time favorite dies from our wonderful W&W - still miss them! I may have to have a play with mine now!
Thank you so very much for your kindness, and for playing along!
=] x

Mac Mable said...

What a striking and eye catching take on Michele's wonderful card. Your card looks amazing Elizabeth and you sure made it your own x.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is an absolutely fabulous take on Michele's card. I love the blues and greens and that wonderful Ho die cut. I have it too. Need to dust it off. Whanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!