Recognition

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Tic Tac Toe TTTC148 – Featured Designer Felicita


The week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I focused on the left side diagonal: RED, FREE and DIE CUT.

Yes... I was crazy.  I die cut the background from white cardstock mounted it to the card base with scortape, THEN hand inserted all the X's and O's...and the Os' centers! The sentiments fell out naturally from there.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies My Favorite Things Hugs & Kisses Coverup
Casual Fridays Three in a Row
Walter & Winnie Hugs Cutaway
Walter & Winnie Kisses Cutaway
My Favorite Things Unknown Alphabet (for
ampersand)
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill red cardstock
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
Scortape

No comments: