Recognition

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

The Paper Players PP578 - A Color Challenge from LeAnne


This week at The Paper Players, we are working with three Stampin' Up colors which I interpreted as yellow, mint and teal.  Since I am not a Stampin' Up stamper, I tried to closely align the digital colors with three distress oxide colors.  I used a newish layering stencil from Trinity Stamps.  WOW.  Stenciling with layers is simple and fun... and provides a great effect.  To complete, I added a layered diecut sentiment, and a stamped sub-sentiment.

Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps/Dies Trinity Stamps Lemons and Trees stencil
Walter & Winnie Thanks Cutaway
My Favorite Things Bitty Thanks and Gratitude
Cardstock    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Distress Oxide inks: Gathered Twigs, Scattered
Straw, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
Embellishments
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cuttin
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive


6 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Fabulous stencilling Elizabeth - so effective. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Elizabeth! This layering stencil is amazing. The colors you selected to correspond to the challenge colors work perfectly and look lovely with this stencil. The layered sentiment adds so much depth. I LOVE this card! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Dena J said...

Oh, wow!! I love that stencil and your colors are beautiful.

LeAnne said...

I have to admit that those stenciled leaves and lemons are pretty darn amazing! The colors are so true and clear!! That big diecut thanks works perfectly too! Thanks for playing with my colors at the Players this week!

Cindy Beach said...

Truly a knock-out! Love your clear color hues and bold inking. Your work is amazing, Elizabeth! Consider me a fan. Thanks for joining us this week at Color Hues!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love all these pretty lemons! Such a refreshing card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!