Recognition

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC144 – Featured Designer Joanne


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I worked with the center column: BIRTHDAY, CAS, SPARKLE.  My card is very sparkly, I used various colors of Mirracard atop black cardstock.  I die cut the sentiment 5x out of 5 colors of Mirracard, and assembled the bits and pieces on a black cardstock panel before adhering to a cardbase.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps My Favorite Things Happy Birthday Party
Paper 100lb Accent opaque cardbase
Black cardstock
Scrap Mirracard in pink, blue gold, purple and blue
 Ink
Embellishments
Tools Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive





2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Elizabeth this is so fun! I love the colour and shimmer against the dark background and the party hats and confetti just add to the party feel! Thanks for playing along with my board over at TicTacToe this week!

LeAnne said...

How FUN is this!! Very striking with the black background, and those foil letters really stand out! Thanks for sharing this with us at Tic Tac Toe this week!