Recognition

Sunday, January 16, 2022

FUSION - It's a New Year!


This week at FUSION, we are working with a PHOTO inspiration featuring a bokeh celebration, and a sketch with two small elements above a centered banner.  I used a combination of the sketch and photo in my card.  I took Jeanne's lead with her DT card by depicting bokeh with sparkly sequins in a shaker card.  I created the shaker with the fabulous edge-to-edge technique.  I sealed a panel of black cardstock with packaging film, and filled the shaker with a gold, orange and red sequin mix.  The sentiment is die cut from gold Stardream cardstock. I added two large gold star sequins above the sentiment.  To finish the "stars", I added a gold dot over the sequin hole.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps My Favorite Things Celebrate die
Paper   100lb Accent opaque card base
Gold Stardream cardstock
black cardstock
 Ink
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards
Packaging film
2 Gold star sequins and dots
Tools Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Tonic Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
Scortape



3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow - glam glitz and a perfect celebratory card! Love it! Glad you shared it at Fusion

Tristan said...

Awesome shaker card Elizabeth. Those sequins are beautiful and I love who you've used those stars to match the sketch. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge.Tristan DT.

LeAnne said...

This is AMAZING! LOVE it to bits and pieces!