Recognition

Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Paper Players PP574 - A Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Claire


I LOVE clean and simple week at the Paper Players!  This week our cards are featuring WINTER ANIMALS.  I stamped, Copic colored and fussy cut these adorable penguins.  I did try no line watercoloring on the penguins (one of my goals for 2022) but my effort was not card-worthy.  More practice is needed before my watercoloring will be shown on a card! The sentiment was stamped and clear embossed.  Lots of sparkle was added with sequins and glitter.

Enjoy.

Project Details
Stamps Mama Elephant Fuzzy Hugs
Honey Bee Sweater Weather
Paper    110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Mama Elephant Ocean Pigment Ink
Copic markers
Embellishments Wink of Stella (heart)
Pretty Pink Posh white sequins (snow)
Crystal Stickles
Other Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
3M Foam Tape
Hero Arts clear embossing powder


3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh Elizabeth, this card is so happy and fun! I love your penguins, the sentiment and all the shimmer and sequins! Thank you for making my challenge shine this week!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! Love that big bold sentiment with your little penguins. I am no good at no-line watercoloring either...I feel your pain! But thanks for sharing this with us at the Players! Your grid looks great, too! :D

Jennie Maier said...

What a cute little couple! Love the sparkling snow and the bold greeting! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players!