Recognition

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC141 – Featured Designer Jeanne


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I am working with the right diagonal: GINGERBREAD, HOLIDAY, and SPARKLE.  I used the Essentials by Ellen Gingerbread Plushie to make a shaped card (which will fit into a 5x7" envelope).  However, I have no felt at the moment so my card is made out of cardstock pieces.  The boy is die cut 1x from kraft, and 3x from 110lb white cardstock.  The additional die cuts are the backs and inside front of the card; the back panel is scored at the head and secured with Scortape.  My gingerbread is decorated with pony bead buttons, Stampin Up red grosgrain ribbon, polymer candy buttons from Trinity, and rickrack (die cut using a My Favorite Things die) covered in Stickles (for sparkle).  The white embossed sentiment is from Amuse Artstamps.  I made a simple scored banner to display the sentiment.

Happy Holidays.


4 comments:

Carol said...

SOOOOOO cute Elizabeth! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!!!!!

Stef Perry said...

What a cute gingerbread man Elizabeth! I especially love those peppermint buttons and his handsome red bow tie. So glad you joined us this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Jeanne said...

I love everything about this from the peppermint buttons to his adorable smile! What a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awwww...love this sweet guy! Thank you for playing :)