Recognition

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #515 - A Sketch by Karren


This week at Freshly Made Sketches, we are working with a sketch featuring layered rectangles.   My card base is embossed with Memory Box' Pinpoint Leaf coverplate.  My bottom rectangle is a bit vague; composed of die cut, Copic colored, greenery from My Favorite Things Winter Songbirds. On top of this rectangle is the sentiment rectangle.   The MERRY die cut from is My Favorite Things, and the stamped Christmas is from Simon Says Stamp Gifts of Love.  The MFT songbirds are stamped, Copic colored and die cut.

Happy Holidays.



4 comments:

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love these sweet birds and the green is so festive and fun. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Karren said...

These birds are super-cute and what a clever take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I'm perusing your blog and I love the way you add in the winners badge when you win challenges.
It's very fun to see all this gorgeous eye candy.... :)

ElizStewart said...

Thanks Vicki. When I decided to give up my other site and move to blogger last July, I really thought through some of the things I disliked on my site and made changes. I still have a couple more addins that I would like and am working on them. blogger is not as flexible as managed wordpress... but it is FREE!