Recognition

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC139 – Featured Designer Carol


This week at the Tic Tac Toe challenge, I worked with the middle row: NUMBER, FREE, NON-TRADITIONAL COLORS.  I am a "Red Hatter" and I made this card for a member of our group.  Red Hatters dress in purple and wear Red Hats when out; Red Hatters who are under 55(?) dress in lavender and wear pink hats. Thus my non-traditional color scheme.  The stamped sub-sentiment contains two numbers.  The bold, inlaid sentiment, Sending Christmas Joy, is from My Favorite Things, as is the sub-sentiment and image, from the Present Time set.  The snowman is stamped, Copic colored, die cut, and foam mounted.  The pink snowflakes were created with an old Marvy punch and topped with a pink rhinestone.

Enjoy.



4 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

So beautiful! Gorgeous colours!

Stef Perry said...

Well, I am in total agreement with that sub-sentiment lol! Elizabeth, you've made such a delightful card with that cute little snowman and I think the colors look very festive for Christmas. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute...love the big letters!

Cindy Beach said...

Ah, this is too fabulous! Love this fun card!