Recognition

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Addicted to CAS #210 - Circle & FUSION - Triangle Balls



This week, I have combined two challenges to make a spinner Christmas card.  Addicted to CAS is featuring the keyword CIRCLE and FUSION is featuring a photo inspiration with a triangle tree and ball ornaments.  The idea for this card is entirely lifted from the photo over at FUSION.  The design is fairly simple.  Using a craft knife I cut two equilateral triangles; one from the card base so the "ornaments" can be seen through the card, the other from an A2 panel.  The ornaments are simply 1/2", die cut circles. May Arts white string is firmly adhered between two circles.  The stringed circles are adhered to the A2 panel with Scortape, foam tape was added, and the panel mounted to the card base.  Inside the card base, a green gingham panel was added.  The stamped sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Jingle All the Way.

Enjoy.



6 comments:

Fran Wing said...

Clever! I've never tried a spinner card, but now I know I must! I love the 'Christmasy' colors and the triangle opening in the face of the card as a tree. thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS! xoxo, Fran

_chevron2 said...

Very clever! I would love to see it in action!

ElizStewart said...

wish I was clever enough to know how to make a video!!

foleysfriend said...

This card is amazing! It's a super fun idea and fabulous execution. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

Tristan said...

Gorgeous card Elizabeth. Love an interactive card and your take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion CHallenge. Tristan DT.

Claire Grantham said...

Oh this is lovely, I was just explaining the concept of these cards to a friend, now I can show her yours! Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT