Recognition

Monday, October 25, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #508 - A Sketch by Jacquie



This week at Freshly Made Sketches, we are working with a large central image atop a central band.  This is the first time this season that I have used Poppystamps Leafy Background.  I like to give everything in my stash a little love!  I die cut the background 3x, once in kraft, once in bronze Stardream, and once from cardstock I sprayed in oranges, gold and green.  The kraft piece was backed with Scortape, and all the other little pieces inlaid.  The background was mounted atop a green band, white embossed with a sentiment from Technique Tuesday's Celebrate the Fall.  The card base is gold Stardream.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this field of leaves! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is just gorgeous! I love how you've created this leaf-y wall! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow, Elizabeth! You did an awesome job inlaying all these tiny elements. This card is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.