Saturday, October 23, 2021

Addicted to CAS Challenge #209 - PURPLE


Hi everyone!  Thrilled to be a guest designer with Addicted to CAS
.  Today's keyword is PURPLE. I made a simple birthday card. 

My purple monster is from Paper Smooches.  The body is die cut from purple Stardream and the outline from a darker shade of purple. The arm actually lifts from the body.  Under which, I added a vellum candy from the Paper Smooches Sweets set.  For definition against the purple background, I added a small yellow circle behind the vellum candy, adhered to the vellum using Xyron adhesive. The sentiment is stamped from two sets: Paper Smooches Falling for You and Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday.  The final touch was a pair of googly eyes. Easy peasy.

Be sure to stop by each of the DT member blogs, check out their cards, and leave them a bit of love.

I can't wait to see your PURPLE creations in the gallery!  Have fun crafting.

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh my! He is beyond adorable! I just love seeing your cards 😀. Welcome to Guesting

Vicky Hayes said...

That is the perfect monster Elizabeth! I guess I'm too late to add him to my stash as Paper Smooches closed a while ago now but how brilliant to have a monster whose arm lifts up - I'm already thinking of all the things that could go under there!! Love that you used a darker purple for his outline and love the little candy you gave him and his googly eyes. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us as our special guest at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x