Recognition

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Double D Owls or Pumpkins Challenge


Today at Double D, we are creating cards with OWLS or PUMPKINS.  I really wanted to just play.  I have a Simon Says Stamp Jack O' Lanterns stencil with numerous pumpkin faces, bodies and stems.  I wondered, however, if I could make a CAS card with just the pumpkin faces.  On a favorite Hero Arts orange cardstock, I stenciled 16 pumpkin faces in Black Soot. In the middle of the card, I added a simple Savvy Stamp sentiment, white embossed on black.  Fun and easy!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Cute Halloween card and great use of the stencil. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Owls/Pumpkins" Challenge.

Diane said...

Super cute and creative stenciled card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}