Recognition

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC132 – Featured Designer Betty


I am rushing to make Halloween cards this week.  So at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I went the easy route (thank you for the option!).  I chose the left diagonal: DIE CUT, FREE and HALLOWEEN.  On gray cardstock, I embossed Poppystamps Stitched Spider Webs all over the background (this is not a coverplate but separate webs). On a black bottom strip, an Impression Obsession sentiment was white-embossed.  A scary monster from Tim Holtz' Halloween was die cut from purple Stardream cardstock.  The mouth was lined in black and the eyes in white (I should have tried yellow or green!).  He was adhered slightly off the card for dimension.  The final touch was a pair of googly eyes.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness...you have the best array of stamps, dies and goodies! That spiderweb background you created is AMAZING! Cute little gremlin too! So fun for our Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!