Recognition

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Inspired By...IB188 Colorful Fall


I love LeAnne's DT card beyond words this week at Inspired By... We are trying to derive a bit of holiday cheer from the photo inspiration... like LeAnne, I focused on a plaid, on a white sentiment, a kraft band, and greenery with red berries.  My interpretation is different. I created a tartan card base (my selection of plaids is limited) on top of which I added a pine needle frame (Poppystamps' Pine Needle Clearing).  I choose believe (Simon Says Stamp) as my primary sentiment, die cut and layered.  A strip of kraft has a secondary sentiment from the coordinating stamp set.  To finish the card, I added flat metallic red sequins topped with crystal beads (to resemble berries).

Enjoy.

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! That diecut frame is stunning...Poppy makes the best dies, don't they? And the "believe" is a perfect addition. So happy you shared this with us at IB this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

The pine need die is awesome and I love how you incorporated the plaid with the bigger sentiment! Absolutely beautiful! You've made it your own for sure :) !!! Thank you for joining us!

I Card Everyone said...

I believe, Elizabeth! and in the power of plaid! What a statement this card makes - thanks so much for playing along at IB!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Goodness this card is a show-stopping, gorgeous design! I can always spot an "Elizabeth card" in the IB gallery, you are so inspiring!