Friday, September 17, 2021

Perfectly CAS Challenge #19 - Geometric


This month at Perfectly CAS, we are working with geometric shapes in one third or less of our cards.  The mad dash is now on to make Christmas cards.  I give my "Christmas" gifts at Thanksgiving when I send friends and family packs of Christmas cards for their own use.  When the challenge said geometric, I immediately thought of the multifaceted star from Walter & Winnie.  I die cut just the outline from pink Mirracard and adhered to a navy Stardream card base (for a bit more sparkle).  The die cut sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  The final touch was several very small crystal gems.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PERFECTLY CAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

foleysfriend said...

Stunning! I love the way the star and sentiment pop off the dark background. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS.

sue n.