Recognition

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC126


I am thrilled to be a guest designer this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  Although the grid screamed back-to-school to me, I decided to head down the book club route.  I belong to two book clubs and make quite a few cards for my book reading friends!

I focused on the MIDDLE ROW: Die-cut, Blue, ABCs.  My ABCs are covered by Lil' Inker Designs' Alphabet coverplate.  I mounted the die cut on blue Stardream cardstock.  I love Stardream cardstock for its metallic sheen. The bookmark bear and pencil are from Mama Elephant's Page Hugger. The bookworm and stack of books are from Mama Elephant's Bookworm set. All the images are stamped, Copic-colored, and fussy cut, then foam mounted.  Eyeglasses are covered in a coat of Glossy Accents.  The white embossed sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Good Reads.  

Be sure to stop by all the DT members' sites and check out their creations...and leave them a little love!

Happy crafting.  Looking forward to your cards.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This really is the cutest bookish card ever Elizabeth! I love the alphabet cover plate as the background in white on blue and your little bear with his pencil and pile of books is adorable! Vicky x

Sarn said...

A very cute card. Love that ABC die. x

LeAnne said...

Elizabeth, your cards always make me happy and this one is no exception! Reading has been my escape this summer and this little guy is a smart one to have a stack ready! Thanks for being our GD this go-round! Always love seeing what you create!