Recognition

Friday, August 13, 2021

The Paper Players PP553 - A Color Challenge from Claire



This week at the Paper Players, we have a COLOR challenge.  We are creating cards with Real Red, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight (yellow).  I made a simple hello card using the The Stamp Market's Bloomin' Cute, as well as Scripty Hi. The Amuse Artstamp gingham cardstock was die cut with the scallop frame from Mama Elephant Femme Frames.  

The flower centers are my own creation.  I made the acrylic dots from pony beads. Bake vertical beads on parchment paper for 30 minutes @ 285°. Pony beads melt into perfect little domes. There are a number of You Tube videos on the process.

Enjoy.



2 comments:

Nancy said...

I adore this card, Elizabeth! I love the way the flowers hang of the edge and those pony beads are so nice and bold! I am off to check out some videos about this process! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at The Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Elizabeth, this is so FUN! I love the gingham background and those whimsical flowers. I love the way you cut them with the scalloped die to create the bottom of the card. I had no idea about pony beads. Thank you for sharing that idea! SO happy to see you in the gallery this week at The Paper Players!