Recognition

Monday, July 26, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC123 – Featured Designer Silke


This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I tackled the top row of the grid: SEQUINS, PEONY and ORANGE. Unexpectedly... I really like how this card turned out!  Sometimes it is really good to be tested with new colors.  The background is distressed in Squeezed Lemonade.  The "peonies" are from Amuse Artstamp's Floral Duet and Copic-colored.  The die cut sentiment is from Alexandra Renke.  The final touches include large gems in the flower centers (Stampin' Up) and sequins from my stash.

Enjoy.





4 comments:

D. Valentin said...

Beautiful work! I did the same sequence and I agree, it's fun to be tested with a color you don't normally use. - DannysCards.com

Carol said...

Love your copic-colored flowers and the black accents of this card! And will you give me lessons on sequin placement? I am never happy with mine but yours are so "perfectly scattered" on your card. Thanks for being a guest designer this week!

Stef Perry said...

Your distressed background and orange peonies look fabulous together and create one beautiful card Elizabeth! Love the sentiment font too. So glad you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card Elizabeth! Love everything about it! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week :) !!!