Recognition

Monday, July 26, 2021

Jingle Belles: A Storied Holiday


This week at Jingle Belles, we are recounting memories of our favorite Christmas stories.  I am remembering Frosty the Snowman in my card.  However, if the truth be told, I really wanted to try out this new stamp from Colorado Craft Company, Snow Good Sledding.  I tried the stamp two ways... full blown watercolor, and the card above with light Copic-coloring.  I like the really "white" card.  Only a few colors were needed (could be mass produced) and a bit of crystal Stickles for the snow.

Enjoy.

PS. I used Inkessentials black enamel on the snowman's eyes.

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, what a sweet and lovely image and you've colored it soooo beautifully subtly! i like that you were able to combine a favorite old holiday special with a favorite new stamp! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun!