Recognition

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC122 – Featured Designer Betty


This week at Tic Tac Toe, the challenge grid was tough.  I am posting late because this is my second attempt at a card I like.  I tackled the bottom row: STENCIL, VELLUM and BUTTERFLY.  I DOXed an A2 panel in Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Scattered Straw. Over the distressed panel, I stenciled Hero Arts Bold Florals in Worn Lipstick.  In the bottom right of the panel, I stamped an old Penny Black sentiment, and in the center I die cut Simon Says Stamp Butterfly Shimmer.  I mounted the finished panel to a white card base, then added one of Simon Says Stamp's Stitching Butterflies.  I die cut the butterfly once from a distressed scrap and a second time from vellum to add dimension to the wings.

Enjoy.



1 comment:

Ashwini Rao said...

What a fantastic card! The colors look simply spectacular and the fluttering butterflies look lovely! Thank you for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!