Recognition

Friday, July 2, 2021

FUSION - Summer Dreamin'


The photo inspiration this week at FUSION is intriguing. But first, I want to thank Michelle Lupton for her years of inspiration.  Her cards are always lovely, and I look forward to following her in her future endeavors! Good luck, Michelle! 

Back to this week's PHOTO, I was drawn to its serenity, the wine glass, the oranges, the linen hat.  Given that I created a "happy place" card.  I pulled out some linen from my fabric stash and adhered to a kraft panel with scortape.  The palm tree is from Memory Box, the sentiment and fruit drink is from Paper Smooches Get Outta Town.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this awesome tropical design!! Fabulous the die cut palms on that wonderful linen panel!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the awesome texture from the linen on this lovely summer fusion card! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

Karren said...

So much wonderful texture and interest in your card and I can clearly see how you were inspired by the photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.