Recognition

Thursday, July 29, 2021

FUSION - Lemon Hydrangea


We have a BEAUTIFUL photo inspiration at FUSION this week.  The photo features an arrangement of  hydrangea and lemons.  I love the soft feel of the photo and tried to carry that feeling over to my card.  I used Poppystamps Dogwood Blossoms coverplate.  I die cut two A2 panels (making sure to use a dryer sheet behind the cardstock to keep the pieces together).  I distressed the first panel with Squeezed Lemonade, and the second with Tumbled Glass and Wilted Violet.  I popped the pieces out of the first panel, covered the back in Scortape and inlaid the pieces from the second panel.  The stamped sentiment is from Rubber Soul.  As a final touch, I added a touch of gold glitter to the center of each flower.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a beautiful take on the inspiration photo! So glad you were able to join us at Fusion!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous! Your card is beautifully clean but so detailed. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.