Thursday, July 29, 2021

AAA Cards Game #195 - Along the Edge + optional twist Dry Embossing


This week at AAA Cards, we are creating cards with dry embossing along the edge.  I have had the Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder you see used in the card above...forever.  I can't remember the last time I used it so I wanted to incorporate in today's card.  The embossed banners called for something simple.  I inlaid the sentiment (from My Favorite Things) to create a one-layer card, and added a few sequins to finish.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Jane said...

That's a great embossing folder and a fabulous card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

LucieGCards said...

ooh that embossing folder is fabulous - I love how you used it for this card! Super take on our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!