Recognition

Friday, July 23, 2021

Christmas Card Throwdown July Theme Challenge


WOW... I had a lot of trouble coming up with a card for this week's Christmas Card Throwdown.  The keyword is PINECONES.  I only found two pinecones in my stash.  I tried making a card with Memory Box' Pinecone cover (see below)... but I just didn't like it.  The second set I used was W+9 Woodland Basics dies.  The card above is more me!  I die cut all the set elements from various scraps and arranged on a gold Stardream card base, adding a red bow as a final touch.  The sentiment die cut is Savvy's Happy Holidays.

Enjoy.


My first attempt!



2 comments:

Rosmarie said...

Made with only die cuts - what a wonderful take on our challenge theme!!! Love that lovely pinecone arrangement and your first attempt ist very beautiful too!! Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x

Andreja said...

What a beutiful card you made! I like yours pinecones :-))
I am happy that you are with us at 52CCT this time.