Recognition

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC119 – Featured Designer Annie



This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I wasn't sure in what direction I wanted to head with my card.  The card is intended for a friend who is going through a bit of a hard time.  I want her to know that there are a lot of folks rooting for her.  On the board, I believe I have completed the bottom row (WATERCOLOR, FISH and RED), as well as the right diagonal (WATERCOLOR, BIG SENTIMENT and YELLOW).  This amazing image and sentiment is from Birch Press Design, a set called No One Like You. The image is clear embossed on a watercolor panel, and colored with Zig Clean Color markers.  Note a little more water would have blended those fish a bit better (but this was a lot of coloring for me!).  The sentiment is white embossed and foam mounted.

Enjoy.




2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Elizabeth, your friend will definitely treasure this beautiful card! Great take on the challenge...thank you for joining us :) !!!

Stef Perry said...

What a wonderful card to bring an uplift to your friend Elizabeth. The sentiment is perfect and I love your beautiful coloring of the pool of fish. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!