Recognition

Monday, June 21, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC118 – Featured Designer Felicita



Good to be back at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge after a long absence.  I find tic tac toe grids truly stimulate my creativity.  This week I picked the top row:  FRIENDSHIP, SUMMER THEME, and SINGLE LAYER.  Single layer cards are my absolute favorite.  I used the Hello Bluebird Seaside Girls set.  Perfect in highlighting friendship and summer.  The images were stamped, masked and copic-colored.

Enjoy.



2 comments:

tweety.cardworld said...

Hi ElizStewart. Your card is super adorable. Such a lovely colourworld and your colouring is very skilled. Have a lovely day and stay safe. Regards, Tiina a.k.a. tweety

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

ElizStewart, Wowzer! so happy your back and it was great seeing this adorable design in the gallery this week. Super cute and great take on the top row across of the board elements. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.