Recognition

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Shopping Our Stash #448 - Tropical Delights


This week at week at Shopping our Stash, the theme is TROPICAL DELIGHTS.  I pulled out a couple of oldie but goodie dies from Memory Box (2012): Tropical Leaf, Swaying Palm, and Hibiscus Flowers.  Images are simply die cut and mounted on a kraft card base. A bit of yellow Stickles accents the centers. The stamped sentiment is from Honey Bee Sea Breeze (and an absolute favorite of mine!).  I live in South Florida and have hibiscus blooming in my yard all year long.  Florida is paradise.

Enjoy.



2 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhh this is so gorgeous! I love the pop of the bright flowers on the kraft base! Thanks for getting tropical with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Chana Malkah said...

I absolutely love your sentiment and I am in 100 percent agreement! Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT
Shopping Our Stash