Recognition

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Inspired By...IB180 Slip into Something More Comfy


This week at Inspired By..., we are slipping into something more comfy, namely FLIP FLOPS.  I love flip flops. I even belong to a Red Hat group called the Flip Flop Floozies.  Flip flops are another perk of living in Florida.  My simple card features flip flop embellishments by Little B.  The Impression Obsession Hello Summer sentiment is stamped on watercolor paper, sand paper served as sand, and a Memory Box umbrella die served as sun shade.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yes it is and I like the peaceful place you've put yours! Thanks so much for playing along at IB!

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth I wish I could park my flip-flops right along side yours on the beach - long the clear gelli 'thongs' on these sweet teensy Little B's! OH I'm going to remember that sand paper trick!
Thanks so much for playing along at IB, my friend!
=]

Danni Reid said...

ADORABLE!!! Love your CUTE summer beach scene, yes please! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!