Recognition

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Just Us Girls #840 -- WORD Week

Join us! It is WORD week at Just Us GirlsIna is challenging us to be inspired by the word BOLD. Although I think my card is bold, I actually used Spellbinders BE BOLD florals. I die-cut the greenery from various scrap greens, and the florals from any warm scraps in my bin.  I assembled 10 floral arrangements on black card bases with the sentiment embossed in white. The final touch was a trio of clear drops. Duplicates are for donation. 

Check out our fabulous guest designer for September, Julia Aston. Please welcome her and check out her fabulous work over at Create with Julia

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/Dies/Stencils/OtherSpellbinders Be Bold Florals
Papertrey Ink Keep It Simple: Thinking of You stamps
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Various Bazzill solid color cardstock scraps, and black
Ink Versamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Embellishments Papertrey Ink clear drops
Desk Staples Dahle 550 Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

7 comments:

lichazul said...

Lovely flowers great card 💐☺️ happy day
Pd...i no understand "bold" concept idea scrap....in spanish is black / negrita referida a la grafía o tipo de letra , sorry, plis help me

cm said...

You've created a lovely bold floral arrangement. Striking, especially against the black.
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome florals against that black background!

Julia Aston said...

The bright cheery colors you chose for your bouquet certainly stand out boldly against the black background Elizabeth! Who wouldn't want to receive this lovely card showing they were thought of??!! Julia xx

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth, I always see dark or black cards as both BOLD and very beautiful! Do I have this set of dies? I love it cut from your colorful scraps!
=]

Carol said...

Elizabeth, Your beautiful bright colors just pop on the dark background! I love this!

Lisa Elton said...

The black base is perfect for your blooms! Fantastic card, Elizabeth!