Recognition

Sunday, October 20, 2024

The Paper Players PP712 - A CAS Challenge from LeAnne


Join us! It is CAS week at The Paper Players.  LeAnne is challenging to "Tag, You're It", and use a tag in our clean and simple cards.  I focused on creating my gift tag, and simply attached the tag to a card base to keep the card CAS.  I used a Copic-colored, die cut Gus & Gertie gift wrapping image with a simple stamped "just for you" sentiment. Final touch was a simple ribbon.

My 2024 New Year resolution is to make at least one multiple of every challenge entry.  In keeping with my resolution, I made six tags for my general gift stash.  When I use these tags, I will add a second skinny tag stamped with TO:.

Check out our fabulous guest designers as well as the rest of the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Pure Innocence Overflowing Joy
Taylored Expressions Gus & Gertie Get Crafty
Taylored Expressions Gus & Gertie Holiday Adventures
Paper Smooches Quote Tag
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid color cardstock
My Favorite Things Grid 6x6 DSP
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments Misc. grosgrain ribbon
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

No comments: