Recognition

Sunday, August 11, 2024

The Paper Players PP702 - A Color Challenge from Jan



Join us! It is 
COLOR week at The Paper Players.  Jan is challenging us to use the colors Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo, plus a neutral.   
Let me start with the fact that this TE stencil set is my absolute favorite.  I use it all the time with a myriad of colors as you can see in my duplicates.  It is so easy.  After stenciling, I added a layered sentiment on vellum and several pearls.  Easy peasy.


Continuing with my New Year's resolution, I made 4 additional cards for donation. These cards will be donated to the First Presbyterian Women, an organization supporting and sharing with the congregation, friends, and guests; building faith, changing lives, and sharing christ.

Check out our fabulous guest designers as well as the rest of the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesTaylored Expressions Buds & Blossoms
Pinkfresh Blanket Stitched Rectangles
Simon Says Stamp Just A Note
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Vellum
Ink Memento Rich Cocoa
Distress Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar,
Cracked Pistachio
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards pearls
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

7 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Eliz, this is just so fresh and modern looking. I can see why this stencil would be a favourite and I love the die cut words too - great font.

LeAnne said...

I am continually amazed when I see cards created with stencils....they look so detailed and challenging! I love that you chose the brighter shades of these colors....they look fabulous together!

Stef Perry said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful Elizabeth! That IS a really neat stencil and looks fab in our challenge colors plus all the other combos you shared! Easy peasy is perfect for multiples.

Claire Broadwater said...

Elizabeth, this stencil is amazing! I love the way it turned out in the colors for the week. The sentiment on the vellum just pops. Such a happy card!

lichazul said...

Beautiful design, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

Jaydee said...

The stencil really does help to showcase these beautiful colors and I can see why it's a favorite of yours.
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

You are the "Queen of Stencils", Elizabeth! This card is so cheery. I love the layout and the bold sentiment. It is a fabulous card...and will be a day brightener for sure. What a genius way to use the challenge colors! Have a wonderful weekend!