Recognition

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

The Paper Players PP675 - A Theme Challenge from Joanne



The Paper Players are challenging us with the theme "To the one I love".   I was excited to use a new Simon Says Stamp set to make a Galentine for a crafty friend.

Enjoy!  

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSimon Says Stamp Friendship BINGO
My Favorite Things unknown alphabet
Hero Arts Infinity Rectangles
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid color cardstock
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
My Favorite Things Orange Fizz
Simon Says Stamp Dollhouse
Versafine Onyx
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Embellishments
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Elizabeth, this is amazing! I love the fun Bingo card! I know I would love to get this fun Valentine in the mail! So creative! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Elizabeth this is just fabulous! I love a card with an interactive element - Galentine's bingo sounds so fun!! Thanks for playing along with my LOVE challenge over at The Paper Players this week!