Recognition

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Inspired By... London



Inspired By... is challenging us to be inspired by the London photo above. I saw a telephone booth, thought telephone and 'miss you'.  The image I used could be nearly thirty years old... it is the first image I ever bought from My Favorite Things!

Enjoy!  

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things Call Me
Taylored Expression Curly Border
Hero Arts Infinity Squares
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Bazzill solid pink and black cardstock
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Versamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Embellishments
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

I LOVE this!! Congrats on a well deserved win~