Recognition

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #308 - Designer's Choice - Paper Piecing





Inkspirational is challenging us to paper piece this week.  I was inspired by a recent color block quilt that I am making.  Translating fabric into paper is not that easy.  I die cut lots of 1" squares from miscellaneous scrap cardstock, then free hand cut the diagonals (which may explain why there is a bit of wonkiness in my lines).  I can't believe I don't own a triangle die; I'll add one to the wish list. Still I thought the cards were fun thank yous!

Enjoy

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPaper Smooches Word Salad
My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Thanks
Hero Arts Infinity Squares
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Misc. Bazzill solid color cardstock
Ink Versamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

No comments: