Recognition

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #617

 


It has been over a year since I entered a challenge; today I am entering three and hoping that my mojo is back.  Over the year my stash was greatly diminished so I need to make a lot of cards. Today at Freshly Made Sketches, we are lining up three images horizontally with a sentiment strip.  I chose three Christmas cookies (die cuts were covered with Glossy Accents to simulate icing).

Over at Inspired By..., the theme this week is SNOWMEN so I will submit over there as well.

Enjoy.
Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSizzix Freshed Baked Dies
Avery Elle Simple Sentiments
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
80lb. Neenah Desert Storm (kraft)
Bazzill solid color cardstock misc.
InkVersamark
Hero Arts white embossing powder
EmbellishmentsGlossy Accents (to create the "icing")
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

5 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This card is so fun and I love those cookies! They are so cute! So glad you're back to joining in challenges! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love these sweet treats - so happy to see your design in the gallery this week! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness! Love the cookies! Glad you joined us at FMS!

~amy~ said...

I love this sweet card too!
Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

Laurel said...

Oh how cute! or I should say sweet. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!