Recognition

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Christmas Card Throwdown January Theme Challenge and Word Power #1




So this is a funky Christmas card.  Do you have any patterned paper that you are not sure what you should do with it? I have this Dress My Craft Christmas 6x6 pad with all these funky scenes.  I thought I would cut one piece down to an A2 panel... and just add a bold sentiment. To meet the 52CCT challenge, I looped a Christmas wreath over the "W".  

So the amazing duo of Diane & Darlene have started another fun challenge blog. Their newest challenge, Word Power, focuses on bold sentiments and how we use them. I will submit my Warm Wishes for their first challenge.  I should also mention that I lined up the letters on my card with a (new?) that I found over at the Greetery called the Alpha Alignment Guide.  Just amazing how easy it is to line up letters using this piece of plastic!

Enjoy

Elizabeth

Project Details
Stamps/DiesMy Favorite Things By the Letters
Sizzix Christmas Alphabet
Hero Arts Infinity Rectangles
Cardstock110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Dress My Craft Christmas & Jinnie
Ink
EmbellishmentsStickles ruby glitter glue
Desk StaplesDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

3 comments:

Diane said...

This is just the cutest ever!! Love it!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
Diane WP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Word Power}

Goga said...

A beautiful wreath on a greeting card. Thanks for the company at 52CCT. Goga

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card :-)) I like your wreath!
Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT ❤️
Hugs, Andreja