Recognition

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Christmas Card Throwdown December Technique Challenge


This week,
 Christmas Card Throwdown is challenging us to make a CAS Christmas card.  I actually made a New Year card with VERY OLD wood rubber stamps.  I unmounted all of my rubber stamps so I can't report who manufactured these two stamps.  I thought their simple combination made a cute card.  The card is stamped and Copic colored.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesUnknown stamps
Cardstock110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
InkMemento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Embellishments
Desk StaplesDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

magnifique design Elizabeth, très original, biz

Rosmarie said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love the POP! Rosi xx

Kathy said...

Elizabeth, such a fun card, your cardmaking style is very diverse and I will be following you on Pinterest in the days to come. Thanks for your encouragement this past year! Look forward to crossing paths as we continue our cardmaking. let's stay in touch! Smiles, Kathy

Andreja said...

I love this simple holiday card :-))
Thank you for your wonderful card that arrived at my home and the nice greeting. I wish you all the best these days, and in 2024 lots of health, personal happiness and lots of creative socializing.
Hugs, Andreja