Recognition

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Christmas Card Throwdown December Sketch Challenge


This week,
 Christmas Card Throwdown is challenging us to make a card using the sketch to the left. I made an A2, rather than a square, card. I find mailing square cards just too difficult (i.e., making an envelope, adding extra postage).  I started with beautiful patterned paper from Paper Rose and went from there adding elements.

Be sure to drop by and see the inspiration cards made by all the design team members and leave them some love!

Enjoy.  I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Project Details
Stamps/DiesSimply Graphic Retro Ornaments
Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas
Hero Arts Infinity Circles
Hero Arts Infinity Squares
Cardstock110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Paper Rose Silver Bells 6x6 DSP
Mirracard silver cardstock
Bazzill solid black cardstock
InkMemento Tuxedo Black
EmbellishmentsLittle Things by Lucy's Cards gems
Desk StaplesDahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive
3M foam tape

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

elle est splendide Elizabeth, élégante avec une jolie touche retro, biz

Kathy said...

Elizabeth, this is very striking with your silver pop on black and white. Thanks for sending me such a fun Christmas card last week! I put it on display in one of the bookcases that flank our fireplace. As I walk by, I can smile and think of you! Smiles, Kathy