Recognition

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Just Us Girls #702 -- MOODBOARD Week



Ingenius Ina is
hosting MOODBOARD week at Just Us Girls.  This week, our cards need to incorporate the themes and or colors in the picture to the left.  Believe it or not, I was trying to incorporate the target picture colors! I used Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick, Abandoned Coral, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade.  I also splattered gold on the final panel but the paint appears as black dots.  Is it me or the photograph?  Anyway this is a simple CAS fall card.

Check out our fabulous guest designer for October. Welcome Bonnie Klass, and if you haven't already, check out her fabulous work at Stamp with Klass

Also check out the design team.  These ladies work hard to inspire you each week.  Drop by their blogs and leave them a little love.

Enjoy!  I am looking forward to your inspired creations in the gallery. 

Project Details
Stamps/DiesPink Fresh Blanket Stitched rectangles
Simon Says Stamp Etched Oak Leaves
Honey Bee Sweater Weather
Cardstock 110lb. Neenah Solar Crest
Kraft
Ink Versafine Sepia pigment ink
Hero Arts clear embossing powder
Various Distress Oxide inks (listed above)
Embellishments Little Things by Lucy's Cards pearls and gems
Desk Staples Dahle Personal Rotary Cutter
Scor Pal Mini Score Board
Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting
Ranger Stamp Platform
Bearly Art Precision Glue
3M ATG 714 Tape Adhesive

9 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your colored leaves against the kraft base, the perfect take on the photo. I love your clean design and the addition of the gold splatters.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect sentiment for your fun falling leaves

Carol said...

Great way to get all of the colors in the moodboard into your design Elizabeth!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a cute CAS card, love your colorful leaves!

Nancy said...

Fun card and love that sentiment!

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth, I've never met a leaf die I didn't love or would love to own - you're killin' me here!
Love it!
=]

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this rainbow of leaves arched over the wonderful sentiment, Elizabeth! They are so pretty against the kraft background!

Bobby said...

It's the photo, Elizabeth. Gold often comes out black but the card looks great with either color. I think you duplicated those inspiration colors beautifully on your arch of leaves.

Ina G said...

Fabulous take on my mood board Elizabeth. Great colours with that super leaf die. Love the edging!